It’s been so darn busy @ work – not to mention I was stuck in traffic for more than 2 hours. I’m drained, but I would like to do some cleaning so when I come home tomorrow, I can at least come to a clean house.
It’s almost 9pm, and I’d like be asleep by 11pm. So for the next two hours, I’d like to tackle the following:
* Clean Kitchen (30 mins) – includes washing and putting away dishes, put back everything to their designated spaces, pack lunch for df and plan for daughter’s lunch tomorrow. If time allows, I’d like to purge things from our fridge.
* Clean living room (30 mins) – put away everything back to their designated places
* Sort laundry and hopefully put a load in the washer (15 mins)
* Give daughter a bath – she sleeps late, she takes a nap during commute which compensates I guess. (15 mins)
* Get tomorrows clothes ready (15 mins)
* Make a list for grocery tomorrow.
Alright!! Time to clean!!!
I’ll be playing pandora during cleaning which always sets the mood. If I finish ahead of time, I’ll work on organizing finances.
Thanks for reading and happy hump day!